This page will provide answers to frequently asked questions. If you do not see a solution to your question, feel free to contact me via the contact page. Thank you for visiting.
- The watermark "@photosbyrobwaples.com" will not show on print orders.
- Images with signature "Rob Waples" watermarks will be printed on final print order.
- Prints can easily be ordered from this website. Click the buy option on any print and then you can customize the print with many other features such as print size, framing, vendor products, etc. You can add the prints to your favorites or cart and it will be there for later review and checkout. You will need to register with email and password in order to use the favorites and shopping cart options.
- I recommend adding the double weight backboard to all prints. This will assure the print is shipped flat and not rolled. Mounting your print on a backboard not only gives the print extra support, but it also helps preserve the integrity of the print over time. Double-weight backboard is 1/8" thick. These are rigid, lightweight art boards added to the back of the print with a smooth white surface and a white foam center.
Framing & Examples
- The current framing options for prints on this website can be limited if you are looking for multi color mat boarders, etc. If not, then the framing options provided on this site are likely a perfect option. Please review all option provided.
- I have provided a site page with framing examples from my own collection. These frames and boarder configurations were custom ordered from a local Michael's store in the framing department.
- Once you have purchased prints, you can take the print to your local Michael's or any framing store of choice and configure your own custom frame solution.
- Review the "Personal Collection" page for examples of prints and custom framing ideas. You may be interested in one of these solutions. Feel free to contact me for these types of custom print solutions and perform your own custom framing.
Ready to ship calendars are now available. We have started to create calendars from our collection of photos by Rob Waples. Click this link "Calendars" to view the calendar gallery and then click each calendar for examples of the selected images. Additional calendar volumes will be added soon from each gallery.
- Ordering instructions, click here
Be a contributor
- Contributions are greatly appreciated and proceeds are utilized for expenses related to managing this website and camera equipment. If you enjoy the pictures I have taken and wish to provide support, please consider a contribution. Thank you very much for your donations and support!